Team Building with a WOW Factor
Most immersive VR experience designed for everyone
Virtual Room is the ultimate virtual reality experience specifically designed for corporate teams (not gamers). Designed to foster communication, collaboration and mutual support among players – it is the ideal team building activity.
Players work together in teams of 2 to 4 to cooperate, solve problems, conquer the mission and save the world ! BUT there’s a twist – it is so much fun and has such a WOW factor that teams won’t even know it’s a team building exercise.
No-one can sit on the side-lines during the Virtual Room experience – all players must participate, using their brain power and logic to complete the tasks.
During a Virtual Room corporate event, you will have exclusive access to our whole premise. We can even organise catering and additional team building experiences if you wish.
Example of team building program:
- Welcome and briefing of the participants,
- Build your teams of 2 to 4 players,
- Each player enters their own 10m² room equipped with a comfortable headset (glasses can be worn) and two simple controllers. Within moments they join their team in the virtual world,
- Players embark on an incredible time travel adventure which lasts 40-50 minutes,
- After the session, teams get to use our props to take a fun photo souvenir,
- Additional team building exercises or food and beverage packages can be arranged as desired.
Note: Virtual Room does not cause any motion sickness or nausea unlike other inferior VR experiences.
Our team is on hand to help you create the best team building event you’ve ever experienced. Please contact us for more information.
also, bring VR to the premises of your choice !
Virtual Room brings all its expertise into a turn-key solution and helps your organize the best off-site event : corporate, team-building, kick-off meeting, product launch, etc… Also, feel free to inquire about how we could customize the existing VR content (or create a new one) matching your need !
Ask for a quote!
Number of players from 10 to 50 number of players
Duration between 1 to 3 hours on site